We understand that not all teeth are alike. When determining how to fix broken, decayed or missing teeth, our team of dentists will take the time to discuss with you the different options available. Depending on your unique circumstances, your dentist will likely recommend one of the following treatments.
- Fillings:We use Composite (white) fillings to repair teeth that have been damaged by decay, fracture, wear, or discolorations.
- Crowns and Bridges:A Crown fits over the tooth like a cap which restores form and function while protecting the tooth from fracturing. A Bridge involves replacing one or more missing teeth by splinting crowns together.
- Onlays:An Onlay is a ceramic material used to restore a portion of a tooth. It is, in essence, a partial crown.
- Dentures:A Denture is a removable prosthesis that can be used to replace one or all of your teeth.
- Other:Additional dental services we offer include Comprehensive Examinations, Root Canal Therapy, Extractions, Oral Appliances, Athletic Mouthguards, Emergency Services and more….