Welcome to Biddeford Saco Dental and THANKS for visiting our website!
We understand that finding a new dentist can be a bit nerve-racking. Here you will find some information about becoming a new patient and what happens at your first visit. We hope this information helps put your mind at ease, and we look forward to meeting you and serving your dental needs.
How to become a New Patient
- Call or e-mail to schedule your first visit. Contact Info Here.
- We will ask you to fill out a few forms. This can be done at the office or beforehand. Print Forms Here.
- As you arrive, you will be greeted by one of our front desk staff members who will help you with your dental insurance. Meet the Team.
- One of our hygienists will then meet with you to review your forms, collect diagnostic information (x-rays, etc.), and discuss any dental concerns you may have.
- After all pertinent information has been gathered, the dentist will meet with you for a comprehensive examination. If needed, your dentist will explain any areas of concern and present possible treatment options. Meet the Doctors.
If time permits, your hygienist will complete your dental cleaning at this appointment. Otherwise, we can schedule an appointment for your cleaning and any dental treatment that may be needed.
If you are interested in becoming a new patient and need to be seen ASAP due to a dental emergency, please call to schedule a same-day appointment. Although we will not be able to complete a comprehensive examination, we will be sure to evaluate and treat (if possible) your dental concern.